Mini Consultations (online)
A warm welcome to this nutritional support service – where you can either have a first dip into Nutritional Therapy or continue a path you’ve already started. Here we offer 15 minute consultation slots (online, via zoom) with a qualified and experienced, BANT (British Association for Nutrition and Lifestyle Medicine) or ANP (Association of Naturopathic Practitioners) registered Nutritional Therapist; at an affordable cost to make access to individualised dietary, lifestyle and supplement advice that is realistic and practical.
Health advice is abundant today but can be confusing with so many conflicting messages and health information around. This highlights how individual advice from a qualified professional can both cut through this potential overwhelm and address this obvious fact; that our health and mind-body responses are a result of a whole host of personal variables.
You book in the 15 minute slot that works for you – the full process is described in detail below.
WHAT IS NUTRITIONAL THERAPY
Nutritional therapy is the application of nutrition and lifestyle medicine sciences in the promotion of health, peak performance and individual care. Registered Nutritional Therapy Practitioners assess and identify potential nutritional imbalances and understand how these may contribute to an individual’s symptoms and health concerns.
Practitioners consider each individual to be unique and recommend personalised nutrition and lifestyle programmes rather than a ‘one size fits all’ approach. Personalised nutrition is tailored specifically for you, taking into account your health journey, your health goals and dietary preferences. The practitioner may use functional tests to inform the recommendations that are based on your unique biological individuality.
Personalised nutrition consultations are relevant for individuals with chronic conditions, such as diabetes, obesity, cardiovascular disease, and osteoporosis; anyone with persistent digestive issues or those wishing to support an autoimmune condition, as well as those looking to enhance their health and wellbeing.
Please note: a 15 minute online consultation is a starting point where you be given basic support or a starting point to make simple changes before a longer consultation. You will be offered the opportunity for a longer session outside of this service by your Nutritional Therapist if you want to explore further or follow on with laboratory testing. The cost of the initial 15 minutes is redeemable against any such longer appointments, the details of which (cost, arrangements etc) you can discuss with them.
BANT practitioners do not diagnose or treat disease, and recommendations are not a replacement for medical advice; practitioners frequently work alongside medical professionals to support individual’s wellbeing.
15 minute online or phone chats
£10 monthly subscription members*/ £20 non-members - redeemable against further consultations with your Nutritional Therapist
Primarily to recommend an individualised supplement programme - with some dietary guidance as supplements are not a replacement for a balanced diet
Recommendations based on info provided by you in an initial form to guide directed questions from your Nutritional Therapist
Recommendations made by checking how many supplements you feel happy and comfortable taking, within a rough price range to suit any discussed budget -
General recommendations can also be applied to equivalent products from other companies, but pricing cannot be advised there
No 'sell' or obligation to buy from us - you are welcome to buy similar recommendations anywhere you like!
* see full details of the monthly subscription service here (including online classes, health webinars and more)
[please note that these consultations are not a replacement for seeing a medical practitioner nor can we diagnose or discuss medications; you are advised to discuss any recommendations with your doctor or other qualified medical practitioner]
To book a session:
1. Choose your Nutritional Therapist below.
2. Pay either £10 if you are a member* or £20 if not (if you want to sign up and become eligible for this discount, please do this first when you will be given a code to bring back and apply before booking).
3. After purchasing, you will be directed to book an appointment with your Nutritional Therapist. Please note, we will need 24 hours notice to change an appointment (unless extenuating circumstances) and you will need to be on time to ensure your full 15 minutes; preferably in a place where you are alone so feel comfortable discussing your needs
4. You will then be directed to an online (secure) form to let us know your reasons for contacting and health profile
5. During the session, your Nutritional Therapist will use the information you provided on the form as a starting point to discuss your preferences and needs
6. After the session you will be sent clear notes with some basic diet and lifestyle advice and supplement recommendations, which are you can then buy from our site or the equivalent from any other source; there will be no sell on these beyond the initial recommendation – if you are on any medication, please see your doctor before starting your supplement programme to ensure safe to take and any interactions
7. You will also be sent details of how to book a longer consultation (or series of sessions) with your Nutritional Therapist if you feel this would be of help to you – the cost of the mini-consultation can be redeemed against those costs. From there you can arrange and pay for that directly with the Nutritional Therapist and you become their ‘client’. If you are interested in any laboratory testing, they can discuss that with you separately.
8. Alternatively you can come back and book shorter consultations as you need through this site, as often as feels appropriate for you.
Meet Your Nutritional Therapist, Suki Sabine
I’m a nutritional therapist with a passion for health and well-being and a belief in empowering people to take charge of their own health and healing to live more health-full and happier lives. Taking a holistic viewpoint I use an evidenced-based approach to assess imbalances in the body and find the root causes of your symptoms, creating achievable and manageable nutrition and lifestyle plans to redress these issues and promote optimal health and vitality.
I studied at the College of Naturopathic Medicine (CNM) and seen many clients since qualifying in 2019. I am a member of the Association of Naturopathic Practitioners.
All times are UK
After purchasing, you will be redirected to Suki’s calendar to book your appointment.
After booking, you will then complete a form to help prepare her for your call together.