ACTIVE VITAMIN B12
High strength daily vitamin B12 supplement in a form ready to be used by your body:
Contains vitamin B12 as methylcobalamin. This is the most functional form of B12 because it’s already in bioavailable form, meaning the body does not need to convert it in order to use it. This offers a huge advantage over other types of vitamin B12.
Methylcobalamin is the form of vitamin B12 active in the central nervous system. It is essential for cell growth and replication. In some people the liver may not convert cyanocobalamin, the common supplemental form of vitamin B12, into adequate amounts of methylcobalamin needed for proper neuronal functioning. It is thus favourable to supplement using this readily active form of B12.
Vitamin B12 is a water soluble vitamin found in many foods and which is essential in assisting many health functions. Vitamin B12 comes from bacteria and fungi, meaning it can be found in the tissue of most animals. As vitamin B12 is not found naturally in vegetables, meaning vegetarians and vegans are especially vulnerable to dietary deficiency and may have to seek out alternative supplementation of B12.
• Vitamin B12 contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism
• Vitamin B12 contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system
• Vitamin B12 contributes to normal homocysteine metabolism
• Vitamin B12 contributes to normal psychological function
• Vitamin B12 contributes to normal red blood cell formation
• Vitamin B12 contributes to the normal function of the immune system
• Vitamin B12 contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
• Vitamin B12 has a role in the process of cell division
Members save 20%, join here. New codes are sent weekly.
120 capsules per pot
1 capsule typically provides: %NRV*
Vitamin B12 1000µg 40,000%
*NRV=Nutrient Reference Value
Ingredients: Bulking Agents: (Microcrystalline Cellulose, Maltodextrin), Capsule Shell: Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin).
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Take 1 capsule per day with water & food. Do not exceed recommended daily dose.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.