Zinc citrate is one of the most easily absorbed forms of zinc and it really is an essential mineral with such a variety of functions in the body.
Zinc citrate is one of the most easily absorbed forms of zinc and it really is an essential mineral with such a variety of functions in the body:
Zinc is an antioxidant that contributes to:
- the normal function of the immune system
- the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- the maintenance of normal hair, skin and nails
- the maintenance of normal bones
- the maintenance of normal vision
- normal cognitive function
- normal fertility and reproduction
- the maintenance of normal testosterone levels in the blood
- normal maconutrient metabolism
- normal metabolism of fatty acids
- normal metabolism of vitamin A
- normal protein synthesis
- normal DNA synthesis
- normal carbohydrate metabolism
- normal acid-base metabolism
- zinc also has a role in the process of cell division.
So many jobs…yet we cannot store zinc in our bodies so need a constant supply. Modern farming and food processing practices have purportedly led to reduced levels in our diet and zinc levels are the body are also easily depleted by a variety of factors including stress.
Members save 20%, join here. New codes are sent weekly.
120 capsules per pot
1 capsule typically provides: %NRV*
Zinc 15mg 150%
*NRV=Nutrient Reference Value
Ingredients: Bulking Agent: Brown Rice Flour (Soy), Capsule Shell: Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Zinc Citrate.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Take 1 capsule daily with food and water. Do not exceed recommended intake.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.